1) Winter Mug Exchange: Please send mugs in starting on Monday, must be in by Wednesday. There are a few students that have not returned the signed form. This is important because it let's me know your child intends to participate and that they will bring a mug, we don't want anyone left out!
2) Still accepting Anawim House donations: toiletries, socks, hats, gloves, gum, chocolate for our Anawim stockings. We will be bagging everything up on Monday.
3) Reflex Math: at least one green light this weekend
4) Home Reading
1) Home Reading 20+ minutes; keep 50 nights sheets up to date and return once reached
2) Reporting: Term 1 Summative marks are now posted on Freshgrade for Reading, Writing, and Numeracy using the new province wide language of Emerging, Developing, Proficient, and Extending as outlined in the blue reporting letter sent home last week.
3) Reflex Math: Most if not all students in attendance today reached their green light. If you were absent or did not make it in class time please login at home tonight. Fact fluency is rates are going through the roof making patterning and problem solving during math class much more efficient! We will begin our multiplication and division accounts in January.
1) Writing: A few students need to finish their brainstorming circle so they will be ready to write on Monday. We will be doing a persuasive writing piece, convincing others to try out our favourite pastime/activity with lots of good reasons and explanation!
2) Reflex Math: Green light at home on ...Read the rest of this topic